Monday, December 26, 2011

Seriously Lafcking

I see I have been seriously lacking where this blog is concerned. Sorry about that.


Christmas was OK.Rick decided to have a little tantrum on Christmas Eve because something didn't go his way. Under laying reason most likely is that he's homesick.He won't admit it though. I don't want to apologize, but I'm not. I am sad that the kids did not come down for Christmas but that's just life happening while we were making other plans. Anyway...Rick is looking for me to make it all better. One would think he would figure it out by now. That has never been my strong point. He's on his own with this one.


We did get to watch the kids open presents Christmas morning via Skype. Not exactly like being there but it was fun. Everything changes, you can either change with it or be a jerk. I'm trying, for once, not to be a jerk.


Catch up with me at the other blog. For some reason I'm more diligent about posting there on Tuesdays and Thursdays. www.farawayeyes1.blogspot.com


Also, on 12/28 WEDNESDAY, I'm a "Guest Blogger" over at www.sommerleigh.com Stop by on Wednesday December 28 to see what I have to say. Support Sommer, she's one courageous lady. After all she turned her blog over tome for a day.


Hope your Christmas was bright and your New Year will be Merry.


Keep your thinking optional.

2 comments:

  1. I moved around so much as a kid, I got used to be away from family at Christmas.
    I'll be looking for your post at Sommer's tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babs, Hope all is well. Have a great holiday (Passover/Easter). Lille

    ReplyDelete