Monday, May 3, 2010

Packed and moved and packed and moved. Our storage locker was facing right into the prevailing wind and we have been getting so much rain that it was coming in under the door, so we asked to be moved. The Manager was very agreeable and even gave us a little bit bigger space at no extra charge, that was the upside. The downside, we had to move everything we had already put in there to the new unit. This definitely isn't as easy as it used to be. Did get the phone and the power scheduled to be turned off on the 14th of May. We're getting closer. I sure hope we're gonna make it.

Had some real good news toady. Found a home for Panama. Some real good friends of ours who are probably better dog parents than we are agreed to take him and love him and make him their own. I am so relieved. I know I'll be sad when we actually drop him off, but I know he's going to a good home and he'll be happy.

Think I'll fall into bed and be asleep in moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment