Monday, May 31, 2010

Today was our last day at the Palisades Ward, there are a lot of people there that we are really going to miss. We have made some good friends, who feel like family, over the past seven years.

Went back in the evening for the Gallup Twin's Eagle Court of Honor. It was really special, and I'm glad we could be there to share that with these good people.

Macy was excited to go to church and she had a really good time in the evening with all of the other kids. She says some of the most precious things. I am going to miss her terribly. I did ask her if she could be really bad over the next few days so I wouldn't miss her so much, but no matter what I don't think that will work.

Tomorrow we go to Yellowstone. Meeting Don and Rachel in West and then going into the Park together. Macy is so excited, it should be a fun family day.

No comments:

Post a Comment