Thursday, February 10, 2011

As I read through my previous blogs and the blogs that I follow, I find it curious that generally speaking people blog about the things that upset them or make them angry or sad, rarely does anyone blog about sheer job. I want to try to change that, at least for myself. I figure that since my blog is like my Journal, I should try to be more positive and cheerful.

Today Rick is off at a job interview, someone he talked to weeks ago about some survey work that just called him out of the blue. It would only be for 3 or 4 months, but who cares (as Rick said; he would take 3 or 4 days). I'm hopeful that it will work out. There are still a few others things out there, but they will probably take 3 or 4 months to be truly available, so this could be perfect. This gives me great joy for a couple of reasons. First, the most obvious, we need the money, second, Rick really needs to work, he has been doing so well, keeping his spirits up but I know it really bugs him and tears him down that he can't find work. Finally we need our routine back, we become sloppy without a schedule, it also seems that the more we have to do, the more we accomplish.

It is another beautiful day in paradise. The winter here is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment