Thursday, February 3, 2011

Some days are better than others. Some days the stress and despair just kind of creep up on you and overtake you, despite your best intentions. Some days there isn't anyone to talk to, but maybe they wouldn't understand anyway. Some days it's probably better to not talk to others and do anything to bring them down. Some days nobody wants to talk to you.

I have to admit that Rick has been spending a lot of time out pounding the pavement seriously looking for work. It leaves me a little lonely and that's not necessarily a good thing, too much time to think and worry. I know that we are each trying to put on a brave face for each other and I do appreciate it. I also appreciate all that he is doing, especially since he has a whole new set of responsibilities at church to worry about. Maybe that's a good thing for him, not too much time to think about things you can't do anything about anyway.

Trying hard to maintain my faith and not be scared. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment