Saturday, February 12, 2011

What an absolutely perfect day it has been. Celebrated my 60th Birthday with great breakfast (made by Rick) and a lazy morning visiting with him at home, in the afternoon we went to the beach, my favorite beach "Cane Bay", stayed until well after dark, it was glorious.

Great day for reflection on what is important in life. My daughter posted on her blog a few days ago; "all you need is love", couldn't agree with her more, but it's also important to give it. Having no trouble finding the Joy in things lately, it's amazing what a little change in attitude can do for you. I simply cannot believe how blessed I am to live in this beautiful place at this time in my life. I cannot believe how blessed I am to have a companion who shares my dreams and life long goals. I cannot believe how blessed I am to be able to "live life out loud", I only just realized that not everybody will do that. You have simply got to live the "blue water experience" to know how incredible it is. This is not to mention everything else that is incredible about this little island. I must be the most loved, blessed and even luckiest person alive! So grateful for my wonderful family and friends and the love and confidence of my Heavenly Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment