Friday, June 3, 2011

More than a few Random Thoughts tonight. Today is a big anniversary for Rick and I~One Year here on St. Croix in the VI. I know that I have said this before but I wake up almost daily and wonder just exactly what I have done that is so right, that I have the opportunity to live here. We are both lovin' life. There are sacrifices, sure, but the rewards far outweigh them.

I was certainly fortunate 32 years ago to marry someone who would become my best friend. Someone who, like me, is always ready for the next adventure. There are days when we laugh and say "what a long strange trip it has been" but, I wouldn't trade a minute of it. Don't get me wrong everything hasn't been easy and there are still some bumps ahead, I'm sure, but I have to say "Life is Good!"

We're celebrating again tomorrow, because if you go by the date that is our actual anniversary of arriving on St.Croix June 4th (sorry about that sometimes I write like English is NOT my first language), but it was a Friday when we got here,so we celebrated today also.

To my family, friends, aquaintances and anyone else brave enough to drop in here I sincerely wish you a life filled with adventure. Don't be afraid to step out into the darkness, whether you know it or not, you carry the light within you.

No comments:

Post a Comment