Friday, July 22, 2011


Trying hard to get into the swing of things. So much to catch up on. The days just keep careening by. Work on the edit of my book is tedious to say the least. Rick is now going through it. He's taking his time and working hard on my grammar (that would be because I have none). I have gotten the house back in order (for the most part) and am finally caught up on bill paying and getting everything entered in my checkbook. Wow, we really ran through the money when the girls were here. Oh well, that's what it's for, Right?

Having a hard time getting back into the routine of things at church. Seems some of the programs are going by the wayside. Some of the people do not want to change and do the things we are being told to do. I'm tired to working so hard to keep them coming along. Some of then want to fight about everything. I'm not going to do that.

One of the young women is supposed to be baptized a week from tomorrow. I know she wants to be baptized in the ocean, but the Branch President and his wife don't want that to happen. They seem to have a hard time "really" loving the people. I know they think that they love them, but it's more like the love of a disapproving parent. I have got to keep my mouth shut and ride this out.

I have no doubt that the Lord is in charge of his church and things will straighten out. It is not my job to work everything out. I do not want to be a part of any of the contention that seems to swirl around at our little Branch.

I am missing having the girls here. We had a good time together (at least I had a good time with them). It is particularly lonely in the mornings. Macy will start school in about three weeks. I can hardly believe it. Rozi is eight months old today, can't believe that either. Time sure is flying by.

I was supposed to get back on the HCG Protocol today and I did not. I am anxious to start again, but I guess I have to psych myself up to it. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment