Wednesday, November 17, 2010

So, as if I wasn't depressed enough, today we can't get the Internet to boot up at the house. So, we're sitting at the Brew Pub having dinner and doing some business. Since I didn't get on yesterday and blog I thought I would take a few minutes to get this out of my system.

The weather has turned absolutely gorgeous here, cool, breezy, sunny and beautiful blue skies. Have to admit I could use a light blanket at night. I still go to the pool daily and workout, but once finished, I have been getting right out. Once I have worked out and gotten really warmed up, just hanging out in the cool water and really cool air, gives me the shivers. Guess I have acclimated faster than I thought.

Feeling anxious and more than a little "blue" lately, not exactly sure why. Trying to immerse myself in my writing class and now the Internet won't work. Oh well, I guess I can write anyway and wait to post it on my class whenever the service improves.

I'm trying real hard not to be negative here. I'm keeping this as my Journal and I'm not sure I want to come back to this a read a whole lot of negativity, much less have someone read about what a boob I was 100 years from now. (Of course, that's assuming that 100 years from now someone has the most remote interest in reading about me.) Yesterday when I was talking to a friend, I said that I needed to be careful not to be negative and she said she could never remember me being negative. That did make me feel good, because sometimes I feel that, that's all I am is negative. I truly have nothing to be upset about, but all the same I can't seem to shake feeling "bad". Maybe I just need more prayer???

No comments:

Post a Comment