Sunday, November 7, 2010

Up early and ready for church, realized that I didn't blog last night, so I thought I might catchup a little. I spent so much of the day writing, it didn't occur to me that I didn't write here. Really enjoying the Creative Writing Class, getting totally immersed into it.

Did break down and go grocery shopping in the afternoon. You know how much I love that. The upside is that we finally got some appropriate computer paper to do our "not Christmas letter"on. I really want to send this out by the 15th of November, so everyone will have our new address in time. Stating to realize that it's only 23 more days until I leave for Idaho. Hoping Rachel and Mavis can hold on that long. Rick seems to think that if the baby is born in the next week, I should try to change my flights and go early, we'll just have to wait and see what happens and keep praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment