Friday, March 18, 2011

Frustrating day on the computer. Yesterday's blog did NOT publish in green, pictures would not upload and today I tried three times to upload pictures and all three of my browsers tell me that that web page is not available. Alas, your left with my words. spent the day trying to accomplish things on the computer and reading, still don't have the get up and go that I had before this flu hit, now I have a cough (apparently this is the course this particular virus takes). Rick offered to take me out to dinner tonight, but we opted to stay home eat the left over crock pot lasagna and try to get out tomorrow night and have dinner and go see "Rango", hopefully it's still playing here. Not totally motivated to work on my class, so I'll leave it until Monday. It's only the second lesson and already I have "writer's block".

No comments:

Post a Comment