Wednesday, March 16, 2011



I am seriously trying to blog everyday, and today this site has been giving me fits. On Saturday, Rick and I decided, since it was pretty cool that this would be a good time to take the tour of Fort Christian. It was fun, interesting and we took a bunch of fun pictures. Now for the problems with Blogger, I cannot figure out how to add my pictures with a caption. I know it's possible because everyone else does it, apparently it's not for the cyber impaired. Anyway, throughout this week I'm just going to post one or two pictures from that little excursion, along with my other ramblings.

So for today, Do you know what an 18 pounder is, well here is one and the second shot is a whole row of them. These babies at Fort Christian were never fired in anger,in other words they were only used for celebrations and special occasions. Apparently the Fort was so well placed and heavily armed that it was never attacked.

Today I gave a friend a haircut. Yes, me, I gave someone a haircut and unlike the cut I gave Rick, it was pretty good. At least my subject was satisfied, actually it is the third time I have cut her hair. Sometime, in the next two weeks I will have to tackle Rick's again, that should be interesting. More on that later.

My weekly television indulgence is about to start, so I'm done for now. Hopefully, I can download those two pictures, I promised.

No comments:

Post a Comment