Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Finally made it to the Temple last night. It's sad that I have been here for two weeks and this is the first time I was able to go. Being dependent on others for a car or a ride is a humbling experience, one that I'm sure is good for me. A friend and I went to the Idaho Falls Temple, it was very peaceful and familiar again I felt wrapped in the Spirit. I must admit that I had the rewarding experience of feeling that I could not wait for the day that I could stand in the Temple with my daughter and I really felt that that day would come.

Just spent the day at home with the girls yesterday, it was pleasant, I am hoping that we can get out and do something together, we'll see how everyone is feeling.

Last night on our way home from Idaho Falls it was snowing and blowing, small drifts where starting to form in Rachel's driveway, just a reminder that it's still winter here, even if I has been pretty mild since I arrived. Got a hair appointment today, I kind of hate to spend a few hours in the salon but I must admit I really need it.

Last night Rachel finished decorating for Christmas, so it really feels like the Holidays are coming. Rick will be here Saturday and that should make things complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment