Monday, December 27, 2010

Today is our official last full day in Idaho. The plan for tomorrow is for Rachel, Macy and Rozalyn to take us to SLC, we have booked a room so we can all relax for the evening, then we will take the shuttle to the airport for our 1:00AM flight to Atlanta, the girls will spend the night and return to Idaho in the morning. Hopefully this will happen, due to a big storm in the Northeast things seem to be a mess at the airports, we will e checking later if this will affect our flight to Atlanta.

Macy and I are spending the morning at home. Rick is at the storage locker trying to get things ready to ship. Don, Rachel and Rozi went to Rexburg for Rachel's six week check-up. Hard to believe that Rozi will be six weeks old next Monday and that Rachel is due to return to work next week. I do so wish that she didn't have to go back. I witness her being a wonderful mother, and I know how hard it will be to keep up with everything with two little ones, not to mention putting Rozi in Daycare at such a young age. I know that she doesn't want to leave them, so I'm sure she will figure something out.

We have had a great time. Christmas with the little girls was so much fun. I know I have said this before, but since Rick got here the time has just flown by. We really didn't get to do everything that we had wanted but we did spend most of our time just hanging out with and playing with the kids (not to mention the eating, I'm almost anxious to get back on a diet, I'm really anxious to get back to working out, have been way too sedentary).

Going too try to make the most of this last day, it's got to last for awhile. The plan is to get together in Florida in April or May, I think I can make it that long.

No comments:

Post a Comment