Sunday, December 26, 2010

We had a positively wonderful Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. It is so marvelous to see Christmas through the eyes of a child. Macy was so excited, it was contagious, we were all a little silly and excited by the time we went to bed on Christmas Eve and I was up at 4 am and could not go back to sleep.

Wonderful dinner Christmas Eve and our traditional Cookie diet on Christmas Day.

Today Papa blessed little Rozalyn in the Ririe 3rd Ward (don & Rachel's home Ward), it was beautiful, she looked like a little angel. Macy wanted to stay for Primary so Don and Rachel took Rozi home and Macy, Papa and I stayed. It was really nice. One more experience to being with so many saints, only makes me more anxious to return to our little Branch. I want to do my part that the Saints on St. Croix may one day have the opportunity to sit in meetings as I have for the past few weeks.

We are definitely on the down hill side of this visit. The time has really gone fast since Rick got here. It will be hard to leave the girls, I wish all three of them could come with us. We'll just have to start planning for the next visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment