Wednesday, January 12, 2011

So, last night no wake up and can't get back to sleep cycle but, I had nightmares, can you believe it nightmares. I mean I woke up crying. For the past ten years I hardly ever dream, I think it's because since my cancer treatment I don't sleep very well, so I never get into that deep sleep where you dream. Yes, supposedly that would mean that for ten years I'm walking around sleep deprived, maybe that's my problem in a nutshell.

The rant for the day is people who lie. You know those people who believe that there are such things as little white lies, the kind they use to motivate people to do "the right thing", or at least the right thing in their mind. When will people ever get it into their head that "sin is sin" and there is no such thing as a white lie or a little lie and untruth is and untruth no matter what you motivate people to do. And why are you needing to motivate or would it be manipulate someone to do something anyway. I do think motivation is good but it really seems to come from a more internal source than an external one. Manipulation is a whole 'nother ball game, it is an attempt to take away someone's agency and that is wrong, wrong, wrong. Well I'm glad I got that off my chest.m It isn't easy to be honest in all things but, it's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment