Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Didn't post yesterday, but you already knew that, went to bed about 8:30PM, the sinus thing was back, plus yesterday afternoon my dental bridge fell out, again. Not one of my better days.

Being as that I went to be so early last night, I was wide awake at 5:00AM. Stayed in bed for awhile though and read. Testing out the sinus condition to see if I was still in pain or had any pressure. So far so good on that count. I did get in to see the dentist and get my bridge cemented back in, but he assured me it wouldn't last, apparently I need a new bridge, to the tune of about $4,000, OK , just shoot me! I will be in the States for the whole month of December and I am going to see if I can't get something done a little cheaper there, also going to check back with the dentist who originally did this work (I never was happy with it, which is why I changed dentists) and see if he can't do something. Aside from a nice workout in the pool and some paperwork, that was my day. At least I felt better, that is until I went to the dentist and got the bad news.

Praying for my grandchildren to remain healthy. My two good friends both have grandsons currently in the hospital. One has been in for a full week now and he seems to be developing complication after complication, he just can't seem to shake off, whatever is the problem. This little guy is only five years old and the current complication is that his lung has collapsed. The other boy is eleven and apparently has a severe virus, I haven't heard yet today, so maybe he was able to go home. Then another good friend has a grandson dealing with cancer and cancer treatment. It seems so unfair that these little guys are so sick. Need to keep praying.

Some good news, it looks like Rick's job might be extended through December, hopefully not so long that it will mess with our plans for him to come to Idaho at Christmas. Also, a few new prospects starting to come around. Keep praying for work also.

No comments:

Post a Comment