Monday, October 18, 2010

We haven't had the Internet at home for 3 days now. Had to come to the Internet Cafe so Rick could send his reports and pictures off for work, so I came along to check email, Facebook and my blog, you know the important stuff. Had a really good weekend. Felt the power of the Spirit yesterday at church, as I was called on to teach in Relief Society ( it wasn't my normal week to teach, so I was completely unprepared). I hope it actually went as well as I thought it did.

Rick is still looking for work, so we keep praying. I keep praying that he can find a job that will pay at least as much as this one has, we are getting used to being able to pay all our bills. There actually seem to be jobs out there, it just takes so long for anything to happen here. Oh well, it looks like the current job will extend a little bit (they are having to redo some things). It would be nice if we could get through to the end of the year, we'll just have to wait and see what happens. Patience is my new middle name.

Rick is waiting his turn at the computer, since his time is money, I better quit fooling around.

No comments:

Post a Comment