Saturday, October 30, 2010

Off to Fredricksted this morning, it's Cruise Ship Day. The Cruise Ships come into Fredricksted every other Saturday, (soon to be every Saturday and a few times during the week), so there are all kinds of vendors and festival type things in the streets for the cruise ship passengers. It's kind of fun, generally some entertainment in the street also. Did some shopping and stopped in to visit some friends then we went to the Deep End for lunch, yum, crabby patties, this is my favorite place to eat lunch. The branch had Trunk or Treat tonight, it was fun, we had a good time joking around and just being goofy. That's what Halloween is for right. They were looking for a CD of "spooky sounds", so I downloaded something off iTunes and put it on a CD for them, Rick was playing it at home to make sure it transferred and it was creeping me out, who buys this stuff? oh yeah, right that would be me.

Teaching tomorrow in Relief Society so I had better go and prepare. also, trying to watch the second half of "Robin Hood", I was really enjoying it last night, but it just got too late and I dozed off. Going to watch the second half tonight and maybe catch the whole thing again tomorrow. Getting ready for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I, I can hardly wait, reread the book a few weeks ago and just finished reading Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone ( I found it at one of the local restaurant's book exchange) and looking for the others, getting into the mood.

Hurricane Tomas is heading into the southern Caribbean, so far we are not "in the cone", keep praying that it pass us by. Also, pray for Haiti, some of the models have it making landfall at Haiti, they really can't take a direct hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment