Tuesday, October 19, 2010


Off to a good start today. Finally signed up for my first college course in a few years and I was able to do it online at the University of the Virgin Islands. I start tomorrow, I am excited, can't hardly wait.

Went to the Ward Family Activity Night tonight and had a really good time. Rick was in charge,we had a short Spiritual Message and then we played charades, it was hilarious. Bro. Gordon brought treats, banana bread and ice cream. Had fun, just joking and visiting.

I'm adding a picture of my one and only Halloween Decoration, "Mr. Pumpkin". He's kinda cute! got a Halloween "care package from the Thorp's today. 6 cans of pumpkin, can't wait to make some spicy pumpkin soup, Rick got a bag of his favorite candy, Brach's Creme Pumpkins and I got some Jack-o-lantern earrings. A great card that Macy had decorated and a few other fun things. It's always exciting to get a package in the mail. Gotta get to bed early, I'm a student now.

No comments:

Post a Comment