Monday, June 21, 2010

Finally met the Property Manager who rented us our condo. We've been in this condo since 5 June and just signed our lease and paid our rent today. Really nice people, very helpful and we really like the place we are renting.

Kind of another boring day. Rick still looking for work. Waiting to hear back from some folks where he has resumes in and trying to make new contacts. Boring Monday activities, laundry, cleaning, bill paying, etc, etc, etc. Just another day...but then at least I am here in Paradise.

Saw an amazing video someone sent me today of a young woman riding a horse through reining patterns, bareback, it was truly amazing. The music that she was riding to was Tim McGraw's "Live Like You Were Dying". It did remind me how fortunate I am to be able to actually "live Like I Was Dying" after all, we all are, so it's up to you to take control of your life and live it to the fullest, every minute of every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment