Thursday, June 3, 2010

This is it! Tonight's the night. At 11:30 pm we get on that big bird in SLC to take us to the next adventure. Whatever doesn't get done today isn't gonna! We are leaving Rachel with a few things to sell for us, like our Subaru and piano but otherwise most of the things that are going are gone. Once we have an address and a car, she will start shipping the 15 boxes of essentials to us. 15 boxes? Are those all really essential? Well I guess we'll see.

Got to admit I'm starting to get excited and nervous and a little anxious. We are really going to St. Croix in the US Virgin Islands. The weather here in Idaho is more like November than June so it will make it easy to leave, but I hope I'm ready for that blast of hot humid air when we get off the plane. I'm also hoping that Macy will be really bad today, so I won't start missing her right away. She is my little girlfriend and it is really going to be hard not having those hugs and kisses. We have had so much fun the last few weeks, this will be the hardest part.

Well I'll sign off now. It may take a few days until I have a connection, but the next post will be from the Caribbean. See you on the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment