Sunday, August 22, 2010






Sunday morning and getting ready for church. This is our one day with a few hours of air conditioning. I know this is going to sound crazy, but we really don't like the shut up feeling of having the air on all of the time, and electricity is real expensive here, so we just have the patio doors and windows thrown open wide most days, but on Sunday mornings when we are getting ready for church we give ourselves a few hours of air conditioning in the bedroom. Makes it easier to get "all dressed up" and face sitting in church with no air conditioning if you at least start out nice and cool.

I'm teaching the lesson in Relief society toady. It's titled "Help them on their way home", about our responsibility to help children and young people, both inside our families and out stay well founded in the Gospel. This will be challenging.

Don went home yesterday but the girls have another week here with us. I'm afraid that this week is going to fly by. It has been so much fun to have Macy here I will hate to see her leave. I'll miss Rachel too, but I really miss not being around Macy as much as I was able to be in the past.

Well if I'm able I am going to post some of the pictures of Rick's new office. As you can see, the new job is really rough for him. He has to go out to this "salt mine" every morning for a few hours and check on the progress the contractor is making and then come home and write up a report. I'm not sure how he can do it. The sacrifice is so great! HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment