Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wednesday morning here and not taking any chances that I won't have the computer in the evening. The really good news yesterday was that Tropical Storm Colin got caught in some wind sheer and broke apart. RIP Colin, we won't miss you but we are glad you missed us. Those prayers were answered.

We may have found a car. Not going to comment too much, don't want to jinx it but so far so good. This is the two in "supposed to sign the contract in a day or two, so keep praying, we sure are. Things are actually moving along, even if at a snails pace.

I get real frustrated(keep trying not to, I know frustration is just another form of anger and not good), but at the same time I know I'm learning something here. Remember patience is "diligent perseverance". We have become society of such "instant gratification", I wonder if we really appreciate things that do come to us. I know at times I don't, I just start taking them for granted. I am learning not to do that but to be grateful for each small thing, for each moment and for everything around me. Now the trick is to keep that feeling of gratitude.

Those of you who know me well, know that my motto is "Attitude is Everything". Being that I really believe that, it's sad that so often I don't have a good positive attitude. I was doing pretty good, but the moment I let is slip and it got away from me, boy is it hard to get back. I am working on that. I really am a glass half full type of person, but I did let myself get down for awhile there. I testify that prayer helps. It's what has gotten me back on top of my feelings and helped me help Rick(instead of being at odds with him -that's a polite way of saying we were at each others throats).

I will keep praying, will you? I want all of you, who read this and who pray for us to know that we really and truly do feel your prayers. God does answer them all, sometimes just not the way we think but then I also thank God for unanswered prayers(not really unanswered, but answered in a different way), Father does know best!

No comments:

Post a Comment