Monday, September 6, 2010

What an absolutely, totally and completely beautiful day! We did almost nothing, in true holiday fashion. It felt good. Back to the daily grind tomorrow, of course,here on St. Croix, you can hardly call it that.

Got roped into attending the Branch Activity tomorrow night, one that I really had planned on missing, but one of the dearest and kindest sisters in the Branch asked us to bring the Primary President(she doesn't like to drive after dark), since the Primary is in charge of this activity(although they have been kind of pre-empted)the President really needs to be there. Couldn't refuse Sister Dye(the Primary 1st Counsellor, who made the request) so I guess the Lord wants us there. I'm sure I'll have more to say about it tomorrow.

I need to pray for more patience and a kinder heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment