Thursday, September 30, 2010

Had such a nice day, thought I would make another post. A friend came over to enjoy the pool with me. We had a nice visit and were in the water for almost two hours. I haven't had this kind of afternoon with a girlfriend in a long time and it was fun and relaxing.

When you make a move that is about 3500 miles away from what has been your home for the past 17 years, it's kind of hard to make new friends, especially as my age. You make a lot of acquaintances but not necessarily people that you can talk openly and freely with about you lives, nothing too heavy, just girlfriend stuff. When I invited this woman over to enjoy the pool with me I really had no idea that we would hit it off so well and have so much fun. Just goes to show what can be provided for you if you relax into your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment