Thursday, July 8, 2010

Had an interesting revelation about the job hunting today. Really feel that the job is out there, just like our car was, we just have to be in the right frame of mind to accept it and be willing to "think outside the box". I think Rick is finally ready to do this, I know he knows that this is where we are supposed to be, but he is really struggling with the fact that he has not been offered a job yet. The school thing is still positive and there were a few new leads today, but we are almost through 5 weeks here o St. Croix, and it is almost a year since the real flow of work for him ran out in surveying. I do understand his frustration and impatience. I also do believe that you have to hold onto to what you know to be true, just about 20 minutes longer than you think you can. I also think Rick has finally realized that he really needs to work at getting our Kyani business up and running in on St. Croix.

We did get the car paperwork all straightened out and we should be able to pick it up tomorrow. Of course, now we have to work on getting the air conditioning fixed. Money could be a problem. I hope not because if we don't have air conditioning in the car, I won't want to go anywhere.

Have to keep the faith and keep praying. I know what I know and no one can take that from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment