Monday, July 26, 2010



Hey, I'm back already. I keep saying that I have pictures to add and I keep forgetting to do so. The moment I signed off, I realized that I did not download my recent pictures from my camera and upload them to the blog, so here goes, be sure to look for multiple posts for Monday, 26 July 2010. These two pictures are of Elder Radford and Elder Crawley, the two Missionaries who were here on St Croix for a time. They have been reassigned to San Juan, PR and we currently do not have Elder's here. We really miss them. Elder Radford said he was going to send his mother to my website to see pictures of the ocean, so if she is listening, I want to tell her what a fine young man she has raised. So strong in the Gospel, with such a positive personality. Elder Crawley we didn't know for a very long time but a fine young man as well. I know they will do marvelous things where ever they are sent. They old guy without the tie is Rick, for those of you who didn't recognize him.

No comments:

Post a Comment