Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Too tired to blog last night and then too tired again this morning. Not sure what hit me but I was exhausted. Feeling better this evening though.

Well r\Rick finally got the contract for the new job and hopefully he will be able to sign tomorrow. Then he can officially start. YEAH! Been working Kyani the last few days and have had an amazingly positive response. Going to get that up and running on St. Croix. Now if we can just get some wheels of our own. Here's what I know about that, it will come. I have recently been able to develop a whole new stradegy about these things and have a surety that they will work out. They don't always work out the way you think but the do always work out. Sometimes they work out better than you can imagine. We're seeing that first hand.

The last few days have been perfect. Back to sunny with a nice breeze. Supposed to have a "tropical wave" pass through tonight, so probably some rain (hopefully not too much lightening and thunder) but the forecast is for another beautiful day tomorrow. We keep praying for NO hurricanes.

Have a meeting tomorrow with my Relief Society President, really need to kick it into gear with my new calling and help her to organize. I know what I need to do, I just need to do it carefully. It's funny how the Lord works playing to our strengths and our weaknesses at the same time and with the same vehicle.

Your prayers for us are truly felt and heartfelt. Please keep it up. I promise to keep praying too.

No comments:

Post a Comment